TERMS OF SERVICE
Terms of Service:
If you order goods in our online shop, we want to draw your attention to the following:
- The languages available for the conclusion of a contract are German and English. Translations of information and legal texts to other languages are for information only. In the event of contradictions between such translations the German text shall be referred to for interpretation..
- You will find the essential characteristics of the goods offered by us as well as the validity of limited offers in the individual product specifications within the scope of our internet offering.
- The presentation of our goods does not represent a binding offer on our side. Only your order of the goods is regarded as a binding offer pursuant to § 145 BGB. In case of the acceptance of such an order, we will send you an order confirmation via email or dispatch the good. This way, a purchasing contract between you and us becomes effective
- Any entry errors when ordering can be seen in the confirmation before the check-out and you can correct your order with the delete- and change function at any time before sending it.
- If the goods ordered by you are not available, we reserve the right not to render the service. We will inform you about that before the conclusion of the contract without delay.
- The prices indicated by us are to be understood including taxes. The shipment costs are listed separately in the product description and in the order overview.
- The purchase price is due immediately after placing the order. The payment of the goods can be made via credit card (we use the transmission method “SSL“ to encrypt your personal data), via bank transfer or via our payment provider.
- We would like to point out that, besides the legal recourse, there also exists the possibility of an extrajudicial resolution pursuant to regulation (EU) no. 524/2013. For details, please see regulation (EU) no. 524/2013 and website http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
Our e-mail address is: email@example.com
We inform you according to § 36 German VSBG that we are not under obligation to take part in an extrajudicial resolution proceeding pursuant to the VSBG.